Okay guys tonight’s dinner was REVOLUTIONARY ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I’ve tried cauliflower crust (it’s okay 👌🏼) whole wheat crust (I love it) BUT tonight I made crustless pizza! And Ohhhhh Emmm Geee you guys, this is a winner 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 serving (about 17) Turkey pepperoni
- Oregano to taste 😉
- spread the cheese over the bottom of a pan over medium heat.
- Top with pepperoni (or other toppings of choice)
- Sprinkle with oregano
- Cook over medium until edges are golden brown and cheese is cooked through.
- Slide off pan, allow to cool and harden a bit.
- Serve with marinara 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
For those of you who follow the Fix plan like I do, here are your container counts 🙂
1💙, 1❤️, 1💚