Okay guys tonight’s dinner was REVOLUTIONARY ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I’ve tried cauliflower crust (it’s okay 👌🏼) whole wheat crust (I love it) BUT tonight I made crustless pizza! And Ohhhhh Emmm Geee you guys, this is a winner 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 serving (about 17) Turkey pepperoni
- Oregano to taste 😉
- spread the cheese over the bottom of a pan over medium heat.
- Top with pepperoni (or other toppings of choice)
- Sprinkle with oregano
- Cook over medium until edges are golden brown and cheese is cooked through.
- Slide off pan, allow to cool and harden a bit.
- Serve with marinara 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
For those of you who follow the Fix plan like I do, here are your container counts 🙂
1💙, 1❤️, 1💚
Tonight was one of those "okay how do we throw something together fast, without going grocery shopping?" Kinda nights 😳
So was born our zucchini taco boats 😍😍😍
- 2 whole zucchini
- 1 lb lean ground beef (I used ground elk)
- 1 whole onion -diced
- 2 bell peppers OR 2 cups baby sweet peppers -diced
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can corn
- 1 avocado (or guacamole)
- Shredded lettuce
- Shredded cheese
- My sodium free taco seasoning
- 1tbsp water
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- Saran Wrap
- Olive oil
For the family 😉 1 box jiffy cornbread mix and it's ingredients
- Brown the meat in large skillet
- Once almost completely browned add water and taco seasoning to taste
- Slice zucchini in half lengthwise, do not cut completely through but almost
- Spray small amount of non stick cooking
- spray in the middle of the zucchini
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Wrap with Saran Wrap and microwave 5 minutes, then let it stand 2 minutes
- Do the same to the other zucchini
- Add a small amount of oil to the pan with the meat moved to the side
- Add onion and peppers leaving 1/2 cup raw for topping
- Cooking onion and peppers and blend with taco meat and turn off heat
- Mix corn and black beans in microwave safe bowl and cover and microwave on high 2 minutes
- Open Saran wrapped zucchini and *optional : scoop out center (I prefer to leave the center in
- Top with meat mixture, lettuce, peppers, salsa, cheese, bean and corn mixture and salsa
*Optional Corn Bread Base for non-zucchini lovers
- Follow directions on jiffy box to mix pancakes
- Heat griddle and make corn bread pancakes 🥞
- Top exactly the same as the zucchini boats
These were a hit by all and so fast and simple and most importantly, you don't need your oven on a hot summer day!
And for those of you following the Fixate meal plan like me 😉 here are the counts 😘
2💚💚 1❤️ 1/2💙 1💛 3 🥄🥄🥄
Oh you guys 😍😍😍 Dinner tonight, softball night 🙃 Needed to be Fast and made up of ONLY the complete randomness that is available in my empty pantry and fridge 😳 End of Month for me and HUGE shift in Ty’s work schedule, paired with softball games = no time for groceries or cooking 🤷🏼♀️ so THIS beauty was born 😍….
Ground Beef Quinoa Bowl ❤️
You could make it with ANYTHING you have on hand, here is the exact deliciousness I created 👌🏼
-1 lb ground elk (any ground turkey/beef would do)
Brown meat with my no sodium taco seasoning
– 1 bag stir fry veggies (peas, broccoli, carrots and add a diced onion)
Grilled in dry pan and evoo until perfect
– 1-2 sweet potatoes diced and THIS is the MOST important trick I think I learned tonight! Do you love sweet potatoes or yams? Me to 😍 but when it is hot I hate using my oven to grill them! So here’s what I did and it worked perfect 👌🏼
- – dice 1 or 2 sweet potatoes
- – throw in a micro safe bowl
- – toss in 1 tbsp evoo
- – cover
- – micro 2 minutes
- – stir
- – micro 1 more minute or until softening
- – dump them into your frying pan and add 1/2 more tbsp more evoo, dash of pink Himalayan sea salt and any other salt free seasoning you like 😉
- – cook over medium high heat, flipping and stirring regularly, until browned and crispy 🙌🏼🙌🏼 Literally the best and fastest “grilled” sweet potatoes EVER!
– 1 cup organic quinoa
Bring to a boil in 2 cups water and add 1 tsp “better than boullion” chicken flavor, cover and reduce to simmer for 15 minutes and fluff with fork
– diced tomato
– diced sweet baby peppers
– diced avocado
– diced red onion
Add all the toppings to a bowl and mix up, I added a little salsa too! Sooo yummy and a perfect FAST weeknight meal and you really could use whatever you have on hand 😘
I love a good hearty soup as much as the next guy and this one is one of my favorites! But heavy cream is a night mare for my waistline and my digestion so here is how I cleaned it up 💪🏼
If you follow the same meal plan as I do here are the breakdowns 😘 Serving : 1 1/2💛1/2💚1❤️
- 1 pound ground hot sausage (clean it up EVEN MORE with hot turkey Italian sausage)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon whole wheat flour
- 64 oz. low sodium chicken stock
- 6 Russet potatoes
- 3/4 cup plain almond milk
- 2 tbsp EVOO or coconut oil
- 6 cups torn kale pieces
- Add sausage to a large soup pot and crumble as it cooks over medium heat.
- When sausage is broken up and beginning to brown, add onion and garlic to pan and continue cooking until sausage is cooked through and onions are translucent.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp flour over mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour in the chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, wash potatoes and slice thin (I use a mandolin). Slice into 1/4-inch slices.
- Once soup is boiling, add potatoes to pot. Cook for 20 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- While potatoes are cooking mix almond milk and EVOO together until fully combined Sprinkle with a tbsp whole wheat flour and continue to mix until combined
- Reduce heat to low and stir in the almond milk mixture and kale. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
Check out these craving curbing little miracles! They are a cross between brownies and cookie dough and treat your tastebuds to an explosion of flavor!
Quick Tutorial Here!
⚠️ Warning! You will be obsessed with these once you’ve tried them!
Simplest chocolate Shakeology balls with THE BEST flavor!
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 scoops chocolate Shakeology
** add a couple dark chocolate chips for extra punch
Mix all ingredients together
Roll into balls and store in air tight container in your fridge
For those of you following the same nutrition plan as me: 2 balls = 1/2 blue 1/2 yellow 1/2 orange
I don’t know about you guys but we have been snowed in with no school going on day 3! And that makes for some stir crazy kids and a stir crazy mom 😂 So tonight was Create Your Own Pizza night at our house and I decided to try something new and clean the crust WAY up…because after all it is the worst (for your waistline) part of pizza anyway!
This was soooo simple and the crust is crispy and delicious and even my hubby liked it 👍🏼
- 1 1/3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk/almond milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil/coconut oil
Prep 15 m
Ready In 25 m
Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl; stir in milk and olive oil until a soft dough forms. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead 10 times. Shape dough into a ball. Cover dough with an inverted bowl and let sit for 10 minutes.
Roll dough into a 12-inch circle on a baking sheet.
For dry dough, add a little more milk.
Bake crust bake in an oven at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 8 minutes. Top crust with your favorite toppings and bake until light golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
Tonight’s dinner was sooooo good! Have you guys made these zucchini taco roll ups?!? Holy cow I am obsessed ❤️ Here’s what they look like before you cook them…it’s okay if they are a little messy 😉
Here’s everything you need!
- – 1 zucchini
- – 1 can green chilis
- – 1 diced large onion
- – 1 lb lean ground beef/turkey/venison
- – 1 tomato
- – 2 tbsp low/no sodium Taco seasoning
- -2 tbsp shredded cheese
- – 1 avocado
- – 1 tbsp Greek plain yogurt/sour cream
And what to do and they will soon look like this!
- Slice 1 zucchini thin the long way (I use a mandolin on the thinnest setting
- Sautéed 1 onion diced with 1 can green chilis
- Add 1 lb lean ground turkey(I used venison)
- Brown meat with onion and chilis, add 2 tbsp low or no sodium Taco seasoning (I have a great one in my recipe section
- Dice 1 tomato and throw it in the pan
- Lay slices of zucchini out in a Pyrex (I spray mine with avocado oil spray)
- Spread a tiny bit of shredded cheese on each slice
- Cover with meat mixture
- Roll them up so the seam is on the bottom
- Bake at 400* for about 30 minutes
I served them with Greek yogurt/sour cream and sliced avocado!
**For my family (because they are picky about zucchini) I made the exact same steps but used Pillsbury rolls instead 😉 They were also a huge hit!
INGREDIENTS1 medium-sized head of cauliflower
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1 large carrot, cubed
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup frozen broccoli
1 diced yellow onion
2 beaten eggs (use scrambled tofu for vegan)
3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce (use tamari for GF)
6 green onions, minced
PREP CAULIFLOWER: Shred cauliflower using the largest side of a grater OR by just pulsing some rough cut pieces in a food processor; the end product should resemble smallish grains of rice.
STIR FRY: Heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil in a large skillet over medium low heat. Add the carrots and garlic and stir fry until fragrant, about 5 minutes. Add the cauliflower, broccoli, and remaining sesame oil to the pan; stir fry quickly to cook the cauliflower to a soft (but not mushy) texture.
FINISHING TOUCHES: Make a well in the middle, turn the heat down, and add the eggs. Stir gently and continuously until the eggs are fully cooked. Stir in the soy sauce and green onions just before serving.
I also like to add a couple of diced chicken tenders cooked in teriyaki sauce as well for a delish treat ❤️
OPTIONAL: For the sauce on top, I just whisked equal parts soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, and oyster sauce together and drizzled it over top with sesame seeds. I like a little pretty flair like that.